Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Fish and Dry Wall


The dry wall is coming along. But it takes time. Steve's fishing trip was a bust. No fish. It was a charter trip and only a couple of guys on the boat caught fish. According to the skipper the fish had moved on. Well, that is fishing - sometimes you catch them and sometimes the fish win.

As to what I did on the addition while Steve was gone? Nothing. You didn't really think I was going out there and hang sheetrock, did you?

Steve got back and started working again Monday morning. He's hanging dry wall in the bathroom area now. Pictures to come of the bath area. The bedroom and the hall and most of the family room is done.

Nothing exciting to report. Oh, Dylan caught a bear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ga Georgia House Cleaning said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Oh please, check for the blog site with my mo missouri house cleaning!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home